Sunday, November 10, 2013

Recipe Testing, part 2

As I mentioned,  I'm recipe testing for Dreena Burton's new book that is due out late next year, and here's another sampling of what I've made.


Zesty Raw Almond Sauce that I used to toss with some soba noodles & sautéed green onions, red peppers & snow peas.


Pumpkin Snackles



Greek Lentil and White Bean Soup with Olive & Tomato Gremolata
                 


Fruitsicles
(Pina-Coolada, Mango Gems, Red Velvet Studs & Peachsicles)


These were really easy and really tasty. I had a few in the freezer when a mini heat wave hit us, and the fruitsicles really hit the spot.


Southwest Quinoa Salad 



Saucy BBQ Chickpeas and Green Beans



Tropical Apple Crisp


It's all looking delicious, isn't it? I think this book is going to be a smashing success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment